Friday 8 August 2008

Two Cards

Well I managed to finish two cards today, but I can only show you one.

Most of the day was spent doing a cross stitch card for a card swap on Stitchin Fingers. The design included back stitch, french knots and a button, so it wasn't the quickest thing to stitch. I started yesterday and managed to finish this evening.

I have taken a photo, so once it reaches it's destination I will show you. It is going to travel to the other side of the world to Australia.

The next card was quicker to make. I just had to make use of the embroidery I stitched in the week using the vintage transfer.

I went and bought some cards this week and assembled it tonight. This card has a shorter journey to Bristol. I'm very pleased to have been asked to stitch some sample squares for an ebook. I think this will be what I am concentrating on this weekend. I will do a copy of each using cross stitch and also some in needlepoint. I will have to look at some textural stitches to use. This will be something else that will have to wait for the reveal.


1 comment:

Karan said...

It's made a very pretty card - lucky recipient!