Friday 15 August 2008

A few snatched minutes

It's been a glorious day here today, so most of the day has been spent out with the boys and having a barbecue this evening. All very enjoyable, but it has meant that time for stitching or knitting has been limited.

I have managed to do another needlepoint sample and have started knitting the last bootee.

While we were out today, I got buttons and ribbon which means that the baby set can be completed and on its way to it's new home at the weekend. Also my friend's daughter should get her jumper and cardigan next week.

Tomorrow, I am going to concentrate on sewing on the buttons etc, and then getting some new projects set up ready for starting. Next week I can make some headway on a cross stitch UFO I discovered last week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: