Saturday 16 August 2008

Ready for Dispatch

I've had one of those days where I have been on the go all the time and don't seem to have much to show for it. A bit frustrating when in theory, I should have had lots of time for knitting.

I did get to finish knitting the other bootee and get it sewn up this afternoon. The buttons and ribbon have been sewn on and the set is all packed up and ready for the boys to give to their friends.

I also got the buttons sewn on to the jumper and cardigan that I knitted for my friend's little girl. They can be posted this week.Now with these out of the way, I can now concentrate on other things. I have almost knitted up to the neck shaping on D's jumper so by the beginning of the week I may get to start on the sleeves.

I'm off now to see if I can keep awake to watch the marathon. It starts at 12.20am our time and I think I may be struggling. Looks like it may have to be the highlights tomorrow.

4 comments:

Karen said...

these baby clothes are so cute! I wish I could stay awake for the marathon but don't think I will manage it. Maybe if we fall asleep with good thoughts for Paula it will transfer by ESP or something and help her to win.

Glenna said...

They're adorable! Love that gray set--so prtty!

Olga said...

What charming baby clothes!I love the color and pattern you chose for it.

Karan said...

Beautiful sets - bet the recipients will be delighted with them. :0)