Thursday 19 June 2008

They Just Keep Growing

Last night I signed up to Take a Stitch Tuesdays on Stiching Fingers. Each week you experiment using a different stitch and D has said he will do it with me. We're also going to do a seasonal stitch along.

We have got the fabric we will be using, but we will need to go and get some thread and embellishments to use on them too. For a very long time, I have wanted to develop my embroidery skills and this seems to be the perfect way to do it.

The boys had swimming today, so my knitting came with me and I have finished the back to J's jumper. It makes you realise how much they have grown, I think I will have to stop feeding him soon.


2 comments:

Karan said...

Oh, I love how that yarn has knitted up - "my" colours too. :0)
Looking forward to seeing what the sign up involves, it sounds like it will be fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Loopy
Lippy here :) thanks for commenting on my blog and I love your nickname! Cheers
Esta