Saturday 28 June 2008

Firefly



Yarn:Firefly, Sirdar pattern number 8645

Not the best of pictures here. I'll try and get it modelled tomorrow and hopefully have a better photo to show you.

This top was quick to knit, but the stitches were hard to keep under control, but I do like the effect. I'll knit the other top, but I am not going to do the jumper. I think I would have had enough of this yarn by then.

Mind you, by the time I got on to the second ball, I did begin to get a feel for it, but this was definitely not something to pick up and put down all the time. It was too easy to lose stitches.

I'l have to find something to wear it with now. A good excuse to go shopping if nothing else.

4 comments:

Karan said...

Very nice top - bet it looks rather glam on. :0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like that top.

Karen said...

Hi, thanks for the reassurance!! I am jealous because you have time to knit!!

Carin said...

I like the effect with the yarn its beautiful.