Saturday 21 June 2008

Back to Cross Stitch

Well yesterday was a day out at the beach at Cleethorpes so no craft work was done at all. I was too tired by the time we got home and the boys were sorted for bed. Think I had half the beach in the bath!

I did take my knitting with me to do, but it was too windy, sand was flying everywhere, so it was a time to catch up on some reading.

Saturday is always a cleaning day and we went out this afternoon to the Green Fair at Heeley City Farm.

I decided I fancied doing something different this evening, so I did a bit more on the Clarice Cliffe cross stitch. Think I wil be glad to finish this bit of the tree,
I will be dreaming in green!

I have so many things I want to be doing, I think I am going back to my old routine-a different craft/project everyday. This is to accommodate the challenges I have signed up to online and to get finished some of the ongoing projects I have here.

Tomorrow, I will give it some thought and work out how to fit it all in.

2 comments:

stitcherw said...

Fun pattern, what bright and cheery colors, a perfect summer stitch.
Sue

Anonymous said...

I really like your cross stitch! I haven't done any for years and it makes me what to see what else is out there!