Thursday 12 June 2008

More of the same

Well, I didn't get the time I was expecting as J had to go to the doctors this morning and I had to go out this afternoon.

I did succeed in knitting one side of the border on the baby blanket and about half of the second side. I suppose I can't complain.

I have managed to locate a KIP venue in Sheffield for Saturday. D is not very happy as he will not be here, and he would've liked to go along. Wonder what the reaction would've been? He'd probably get spoilt rotten. Never mind, there is always next year. I think I will see what the weather is going to be like, I have to go across the other side of Sheffield, not much fun on public transport in the rain.

I had to sort out some of D's clothes today, he's growing too fast. I found this jumper and waistcoat I knitted for him. I'm hoping I can find someone that can use them.


5 comments:

Karan said...

Love the patterns on the woolies - & they look like new. Hope you find a good home for them.
BTW, (showing my ignorance) what's KIP?

Jane said...

KIP i s Knit in Public and tomorrow is Worldwide Knit in Public Day. I only found out about it from readin all the blogs

Walden said...

I just came over to your blog and wanted to say that I am a tad jelous of your patience with cross stitch. My grandmother use to do beautiful cross stitch that look identical on the back and the front. I am have tried and never had the patience to do it. Your work is very beautiful.

Sandra said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting in my blog!

Your knitting is beautiful! Wish I could do something like that.

Scrappy Raven said...

Lovely, beautifully stitched, classic sweaters. Anybody would be extremely lucky to get them.