Wednesday 11 June 2008

I need more time!

The last two days have been very busy with the boys. We have been out of the house before 10 both days and haven't come back until tea time, so I haven't been able to do much in the way of crafts.

Yesterday, I did a bit of knitting while we were at home ed group and managed to finish the central stocking stich centre section of the baby blanket.

Last night, and this evening, I have been able to spend just a short time knitting up one of the borders. I have been sewing it into place as I go so I know for certain that it will match the length.



I am hoping tomorrow I will be able to accomplish a little bit more. D wants to sit with me and do some knitting, so hopefully we will see some real progress.

2 comments:

loulee said...

We all need more time! I thought about retiring early, but then I wouldn't be able to afford to have one hobby, never mind 5-6 LOL

Karan said...

Many thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment - it's good to know someone enjoys my waffle! LOL
Have just had a very enjoyable browse through all your blog. Wow! You have made/stitched so many lovely things. I've added you to my Bloglines list. I'll be back! LOL