Sunday 27 July 2008

A Reunion and a finish-almost

It was back to cross stitching today. The boys were out most of the day, so I could concentrate on what I was doing.

It was almost too warm this afternoon for stitching, so I decided to go out in the garage and sort out my embroidery frames and stands. This is when I became reunited with my Opus Floor Stand-and what a difference it made.


With the stiching in the frame, it meant I could stitch using both hands. That certainly made for quicker progress.

I was absolutely determined the cross stitching was going to be completed tonight before going to bed.

Here it is


I owe D a cuddle tomorrow for letting me do this. Wonder if it will be before or after the backstitching.

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

The Clarice Cliff looks great, that reminds me I have a floor stand for my frame somewhere.... I think I'll have a search in my garage later too.

Karan said...

WTG on finishing the cross stitch - hope there isn't much backstitch to do. :0)

Jane said...

There is loads, which is why I've had a break from it for a couple of days. Want to have a clear run at it