Tuesday 28 October 2008

Where do the days go?

Today just seemed to disappear and I am not sure where it went.

This morning we had to go to the tram depot to get J's wallet which he left on the tram yesterday, so on our way back through town, I bought some more wool for B. It was reduced to 49p per ball, so I am not complaining. I have decided that I will continue knitting with the first yarn and make a decision once the knitting is complete. As I see it, a girl can never have enough hats and gloves.

As you can see, I haven't had much time today and only managed to knit a few rounds. To think I imagined it was going to be a quieter week this week.


I am still trying to find a set of double ended pins to knit the gloves. I've tried two places already this week without success. I think I will have to do a bit of searching on the internet.

4 comments:

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh! I like the colors of that yarn. And I sympathize with the "quiet" weeks that aren't. Alas.

stitchersanon said...

what a lovely colour yarn...I love pinks and greys together
lol
gaynor

Elena said...

Love the colors of your new yarn!
Good luck with your searches!

Wendy said...

Lou, you are a very prolific knitter! I can't wait to see the hat and gloves. I have tried to knit several times and never seem to be able to knit without adding stitches as I go. So I just stick to crochet. But yours is always so beautiful. Wendy