Thursday 2 October 2008

Two Days Running

I am pleased to say that I managed to do some more cross stitching today, so that is two days running. I haven't done that for a long time. It is amazing what can be accomplished with a SAL even though the other participants are not physically in the same place.
We were out most of the day, so I had very little time today. I am hoping that by doing the shopping this morning, I shall have more stitching time tomorrow as I won't have to go out. At least, that is the theory.
I am enjoying stitching this piece, I even love the tweeding. It has been many years since I stitched anything that involved tweeded colours. I am also looking forward to the more visible images to appear. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Your stitching is so delicate! Looking at your work I can tell that you are enjoing doing it!

Ginnie said...

It is looking good so far, tweeding does give a lovely effect but I have to be in the right frame of mind!!!!

zetor said...

Looks very good. I'm promising myself a lot of stitching this weekend hope I make it.