Sunday 26 October 2008

Finished

This morning I ironed and cleaned some more and did the cooking I didn't get done yesterday, but I did get to sit down a lot earlier than yesterday.
The first job on the list was to finish J's sweater. I had to do the border on the right armhole and then sew up the side seams. Definitely a lot quicker than having to sew in sleeves!
Here is J modelling his sweater. I then managed to do this weeks quota on Lakeland. It was all one colour this week as I worked some more of the water.
As I was finishing on this, it was beginning to get dark. We have gone back to GMT today so it was almost dark at five o'clock. Feels like winter is here now. The curtains are drawn, a glass of wine is waiting, and I have to decide what is going to keep me occupied for the evening.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, the sweater is wonderful. Great fit too....Your knitting is beautiful! Gosh, you get so much done. Does the wine help? I guess I need to start drinking...hugs, Linda

Rudee said...

It always feels good to finish a project. The sweater looks great on him. What's next from your knitting needles?

Anonymous said...

well done! the sweater looks great. dark at 5 sounds so grim. the days are getting longer here

Elena said...

You was so busy! The sweater looks wonderful! I am not afraid to repeat:" You are so talented!"

Karoline said...

Congratulations on finishing the sweater, it looks great

Angela said...

The sweater looks great! The long winter evenings provide plenty of excuse for stitching though don't you find?

Knitting Linguist said...

The sweater looks great, and it fits perfectly!