Friday 24 October 2008

Neck Shaping

This has been a really hectic week and I am pleased that Friday has arrived. It means I have at least two, or even maybe three days where I don't have to rush out. Unfortunately, it means that I have to spend some time doing necessary things like housework and cooking. Hopefully, I should get some decent time for stitching and/or knitting.
Last night I did manage to get sat down and do some knitting. I have now done the left side of the neck. All being well, the right side can be completed tonight. I have a week until the end of the month so I should be on course to get it finished by the end of the month.


Hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 comments:

MargB said...

This jumper is coming on nicely . I have to agree with you - needing clean ironed clothes and meals is an awful interruption!

Elena said...

Your knitting is so neat! Try to have a nice weekend!

Ro said...

I love that colour blue.

stitchersanon said...

i love the colour: your knitting makes me want to get mine out but I am so snowed under with x-stitch at the mo...an extra incentive to get it out of the way..
lol
Gaynor

Rudee said...

I can't wait to see your finished piece here. Happy knitting this weekend. Wouldn't it be wonderful to let someone else do the chores?

Karan said...

Wouldn't it be nice if clothes washed & ironed themselves & there just wasn't any dust? I can dream! LOL
Definitely on track for a HD soon. Have a great weekend. :0)