Saturday 25 October 2008

Nearly there

I've ironed, I've cleaned, I've shopped but not cooked, and I didn't get to sit down until eight o'clock this evening. I'm hoping that tomorrow turns out a bit differently.

Despite this, I am quite pleased with progress with J's jumper.

Last night I finished knitting the right side of the neck. Tonight I have done the neck border and one armhole border. These have been quite quick to knit as there are only four rows of rib before cast of. This means that tomorrow I should be able to knit the border on the other armhole and just have the side seams to sew up.
I may even get to finish this with a few days to spare until the end of the month.

10 comments:

stitchersanon said...

It is looking good!!! I thought I would have to give up but managed to get a quiet half hour in between club pick-ups (mum aka taxi) and actually managed to get a start on my ds xmas gift. Tis good for the soul!!

Paula Hewitt said...

Those boring housework /grocery shopping days have to happen occasionally. I hope today is better! the jumper is coming along very well.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Peg, that is an amazing parcel. Pitty it doesn't make a detour past my place. Love the "Aussie" Food you've included.

Tanja said...

great knitting!

Rudee said...

I still love it. I'd knit sleeves on that and wear it myself. Great job.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Something like this would have taken me a year or more to finish. Lovely. You do beautiful work.

Karoline said...

It's looking great!

Ginnie said...

Looks lovely - nice pattern and colour. Hope you get more time to yourself today!!

Angela said...

The jumper i looking great. I can only do very basic when it comes to knitting and this looks pretty complicated to me! I hope you get plenty of 'me' time today!

Elena said...

Wow! That looks so good! Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you!