Monday 13 October 2008

Thomas Kinkade SAL

Yesterday evening I decided to get back to cross stitching, but went for a straightforward part of the pattern. I returned to stitching the roof as I could do longer rows of the same colour. This is where I left it last night.
I managed to do a little bit more today and added the chimney and the roof window. I was then called to my motherly duties, i.e. as chief cuddle giver. Hopefully tomorrow I will get longer to stitch, but it looks doubtful. I have to help J make pizza before I have to take him out.

5 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! That is a big progress! It is coming up so nice! You are doing an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

This is coming along nicely - Ive never done xstitch (well Ive started but never come close to finishing lol) - it always amazes me how clear the picture appears when it is little crosses of thread. does that make sense?

Jane said...

Yes Paula it does. Some are so realistic

Anonymous said...

Your Thomas Kinkade puts by Holland Springtime to shame!
Beautiful stitching and what an undertaking!
Thanks for posting in my blog.
:)
petra

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Jane, you are make great progress on your Xstitching project. Lovely work. Hugs Judy