Tuesday 11 November 2008

We have a left front

I should have done a lot more today, but J has an ear infection and wanted a cuddle this afternoon and wouldn't let me knit. It is his fault that I ended up falling asleep for an hour or so on the settee! Brings back memories of when they were little and this was our regular afternoon routine.

After I woke up, I did get the needles working and have completed the left front. I will start the right front tonight and hope for at least some time to knit tomorrow. There isn't going to be much time between Spanish lessons, visits to the vets and shopping.

6 comments:

Rudee said...

It's so pretty and I am so jealous. I have no desire to pick up my needles. I don't want to contaminate my yarn either.

Elena said...

Hope that the infection will go away soon...
Your knitting is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love your work. You seem to accomplish so very much, I feel like a snail in comparison. The yarn is beautiful and what joy in cuddling on the sofa for an afternoon. I, too, am jealous.

Angela said...

I'm just catching up on my blog reading, sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Your knitting is so lovely!

Stitch Wizard said...

Your knitting is just gorgeous! I used to do a little knitting when I was in high school and would like to try it again someday! Very pretty!!

Debby :)

Annie said...

I can't believe how quickly you knit. That's going to be finished in a wink and it's going to be lovely.