Saturday 22 November 2008

Hat and Gloves Complete

I am hoping there will be a happy little girl in South Wales next week. I finished knitting the second glove this afternoon. The tabs were knitted and then sewn on. The buttons were attached to the hat and gloves, and after sewing in the ends, the set is complete. As I am going to be knitting her a jumper or cardigan in the near future, I decided one pair of gloves were enough. I added the button to the tab of the pink hat, so she will be receiving two hats and a pair of gloves. Hopefully it will keep her warm and happy for a little while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she will be very happy. i cannot believe how productive you are!

Wendy said...

How pretty, I know she will be very happy to recieve these from you. I love the colors that you used. Do you ever sell your work? Hmmmm.....email me privately about that.

Elena said...

It looks so pretty! Love the colors! And butoons are so cute!