Thursday 6 November 2008

Thomas Kinkade SAL

I seem to have picked up some sort of eye infection which means by the end of the day, they feel quite sore and stitching is not much fun.



This has meant over the last couple of days I haven't done much at all, but I did pick up my cross stitch and did a little more on the Thomas Kinkade. The trees to the left of the house have been added. I am trying to get to the left border of the pattern, so am slowly working my way across. As the infection seems to have gone to the other eye, I am hoping that knitting may be more relaxing to do as it won't require as much eye movement. I shall let you know how it goes.

10 comments:

1stExpressions said...

Take care of yourself! The cross-stitch is looking great!

Rudee said...

I like this a lot. I hope your infection clears up. Most times, these things are viral. Drown with liquids. Fluid is the solution to viral pollution.

Ginnie said...

Your stitching looks great - you have done lots - even with an eye problem! Hope you feel better soon.

stitchersanon said...

It is dreadful when things affect your eyes isnt it! i hope you get over it soon. The TK is looking good!
lol
Gaynor

Annie said...

The stitching is coming along great. Take care and rest those eyes if you need to.

Anonymous said...

I pray you will be better soon.

Elena said...

Sorry to hear that you had a problem with your eyes... Glad that is getting better.
Your cross-stitching is always enjoyable!
I am sewing curtains for my friend. She designed it by her own and I am trying to realize it in life. I will show it if I would be happy with the result!

Anonymous said...

Hope today is a better day for you. Illness can be so annoying and worrisome.

zetor said...

Sorry to hear about your eye infection, hope it clears up soon.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Jane, I wish you a quick recovery from your eye infection. Your Thomas K. CS is looking wonderful. Hugs Judy