Sunday 2 November 2008

I prefer this one

I had visitors this afternoon, so I was not able to get to do the embroidery I was hoping for, so the knitting needles came back out. Perfect for watching the last Grand Prix of the season too.

I have used the other yarn I purchased to knit another hat for B. I am so much happier with this one. I just need to get a button for the tab to complete this. I used Sirdar Denim Double knit for this hat and love the soft feel to it. I am hoping that both will meet with B's approval.

3 comments:

Rudee said...

I like them both but this one is very cute. This looks like it was a simple pattern. I'm done with the hats for a bit. I've done 2 in the 2 weeks. The seed stitch beret and the beaded Odessa. Are you on Ravelry? If not, I know you'd like it. Over 200,000 needle artists are there from all over the world:
https://www.ravelry.com/account/login

If you're there already, my I.D. is rudeek.

Emma Granger said...

hi
you hate arry potter?
you love love??

http://harryandkeane.blogspot.com/

Elena said...

Pretty hat! Love the colors!