Saturday 14 August 2010

Crocheted Squares

In between doing other things, I am trying to catch up on the crochet squares.  I had twelve waiting to be done.

Right from the start of this first one, I kept thinking something was wrong.  Two thirds of the way through, I realised what the problem was.  It was supposed to be done in double crochet, and I was doing treble!  This makes quite a difference, so out it all came.

Second time around, and it looked like it should.

Thankfully, the next one was a simple one, another granny square, so it was quick to do.
Only another ten to do,

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Both are lovely....I like shape of the first one and the colours in the second one.

Terry said...

I love crocheted blocks! Yours are so pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing the next 10! :0)

Rudee said...

You're really doing well with the crochet. I like the blocks.

Terry said...

I had a knitting teacher who said the best knitters are the best unpickers. Guess it applies to everything we do.

The view you posted is very cute. Waiting to see more.