Tuesday 10 August 2010

Jelly Roll QAL-Blocks 11 and 12

All the patterns have been released now for the Jelly Roll QAL, so it was time to catch up and get the last two done.

Number 11
and Number 12, then it was time to see what they all looked like together.
With a little help from my friend.  She was climbing over my feet so I thought she would be safer on the bed

And finally, I think this will be the  layout.  Now to go and find something suitable for the border and the backing.  For the binding I was thinking of cutting the remainder of the jelly roll into 4 1/2" strips and joining them.  It would be one way to use them up, but I'm not sure if there will be enough when it's all put together.  A project for another day I think.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Those look great. Can't wait to see it when you have it sewn up. I love # 11. That one seems so unusual.

Terry said...

Your last blocks came out great! And they all look wonderful together on the bed! Especially with your little helper there! I think it would be a great idea to use up the rest of the jelly roll in the border if you can. Have fun! :0)

Maggi said...

Looks great and you helper seems to agree too.

Rudee said...

The kitty makes me laugh. How cute!

Karen said...

looking good!!

zetor said...

That's really lovely!

Amy said...

Those fabrics are lovely! What fabric line is/was your jelly roll?

Unknown said...

I like them together....A LOT! this is going to be really pretty....your helper is a cutie too....