Wednesday 11 August 2010

Raggedy & Friends QAL


For better of for worse, I joined another QAL.  I thought that the more I did, the more practise I got, I would get better at cutting and piecing,and it would all get easier and more accurate.  Well, that's the plan anyway, time will tell if it works.

I decided on The Raggedy & Friends QAL that can be found at The Painted Quilt blogspot.  The first block is pieced.
The next stage is to do the tracing and stitching.  That will keep me busy for a couple of afternoons and evenings.

6 comments:

Annie said...

You really have been bitten by the quilt bug. Good luck with another QAL. This looks pretty colors.

Terry said...

I'm looking forward to your progress. Good on you for having a go.

Terry said...

Your block looks great! I've never done the piecing before the stitching. Have fun! :0)

Karen said...

you are sooooooo productive!! slow down!!

Mad about Craft said...

I've found joining internet QALs have helped me increase my skills and I enjoying taking part too!

Unknown said...

it's looking great so far!!!