Monday 23 August 2010

Postage Stamp Quilt Update

I've spent another three or four mornings working on the postage stamp blocks, and have four more completed blocks to show for it.  This is going to take some time.
 I have nine blocks in total now, and yes, cats get everywhere in this house.  Anyone would think this bed belongs to them!
At least I have some idea of how many more blocks I need to make.  The boys are away from Thursday, so maybe I will spend a little more time on this to get it done.

6 comments:

Kucki68 said...

It's going to look great!

Tudy said...

It will be beautiful but oh such small pieces.

Annie said...

That's a lot of progress. This will really be a lovely quilt.

Terry said...

You've made good progress on this! Might you get it all done while the boys are gone? It would sure be a surprise to them when they got back! LOL

Rudee said...

Oh, my. The work involved looks amazing. These look like glass tiles, not postage stamps.

Nicely, done seems like an understatement!

Maggi said...

I really do like the combination of neutral colours in this. It looks like those tiny mosaic tiles.