Saturday 21 August 2010

Friday Night Sew In

Friday Night Sew In this week included a finish and a start.

I only had one heart left to do on this design, so I finished stitching this Heart of Hearts first.  The sixth heart is ready and waiting to be started.

As the 20th of the month saw the release of the next block for the Raggedy Friends QAL, I thought it was high time to get the stitching done on the first block.  I've traced both pieces and made a good start on the stitching.
This weeks tasks will include piecing the next block and completing all the stitching so I am up to date before the next one is released.

Hope everyone else enjoyed last night, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has accomplished.

12 comments:

Terry said...

Great stitching
I like both the projects they are so different and you seem tobe enjoying them both.

Terry said...

Oh I LOVE your Heart of Hearts block! It's so pretty! And good for you getting such a good start on your Annie BOM too! You'll be caught up in no time! :0)

Elena said...

Beautiful heart design!!! Raggedy Friends look so cute! Great start on both projects!

Sandy said...

Wow, you really got a lot accomplished...both are darling!

Karen said...

saw the heart on flickr, it's lovely. As for enjoying last night...impossible!! Don't you know that John James got evicted???? Gutted!

Serena Lewis said...

The heart design is gorgeous! Beautiful work ~ :)

Maggi said...

Love the hearts piece.

Annie said...

Love the heart of hearts pattern. It's in my stash waiting for the right moment. Your stitching looks perfect.

And you know Raggedy Annie would be one of my favorites!

Tudy said...

Love the heart and the Raggedy stitchery is coming along great.

Rudee said...

The heart is just plain...gorgeous! Your hand work is simply stunning!

Vivian said...

It sound like you had a very productive evening. Love the heart block.

Michael said...

Boy, I haven;t seen a Raggedy Anne or friend is ages. how adorable. Love the heart too.