Sunday 29 August 2010

Stitching Goodies Exchange

Clare of http://aimetu-clare.blogspot.com/ arranged an exchange of stitching goodies.  The idea was to go to an online shop, and send £5 of goodies to our partner.


Yesterday I received this little package in the post from Sew and So.  I use this company a lot and was thinking I'd had everything I'd ordered from them earlier in the week, so it was a lovely surprise to find it was from Clare.

Thank you, Clare.  I shall enjoy putting these to good use.

6 comments:

Terry said...

What a nice suprise. A parcel in the post!

Miriam said...

A good exchange idea! The service of Sew and So is very good, even if you order from overseas (the Netherlands) they are very fast and not expensive at all.

Terry said...

That's a cool way to do a swap! And what great goodies to find in your mail! :0)

Rudee said...

You're certainly in the pink with this giftie. I love the beads, too.

Tudy said...

Nice surprise.

Unknown said...

I am starting to like putting beads on things.....what a nice package....