Monday 9 November 2009

The last of the crochet hook rolls

After a couple of restocking visits to the fabric shop, I think I have now finished making all the crochet hook rolls I am going to make.  Here are the next two pairs.

The larger of the two black ones was done differently to the others.  I did 10 compartments each side, facing each other.  These will be folded over together before rolling up.

Hopefully, the lady that requested these will be happy with her final choice.

By request, the next project is knitting needle rolls.  I have all the fabric ready, I just need some more ribbon.  It's amazing how quickly it disappears.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Very nice designs. Pretty cool that you are doing commissioned pieces now!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Jane, your designs are very pretty and isn't it great to have your work sought after. Hugs Judy

Miriam said...

Your rolls are very nice and practical at the same time.

zetor said...

They are so pretty!

Jane said...

Beautiful job!

Rudee said...

Oh, that black and pink is so pretty. I can't wait to see the knitting needle rolls. I need some.

Gina E. said...

Love that colour combination, Jane.
You are doing well to be taking on commissions! I'd like to earn some pin money for myself by making craft items to sell, but I'd probably stress over getting it right, and not enjoy myself at all!

Karan said...

Lovely fabrics you've used. Bet they were well received. :0)