Wednesday 4 August 2010

Siggie Block Received

This is going to get confusing, there are so many Terry's out there in blog land. Terry 1 had received and made her first siggie block, and asked if I would like to do a swap.  I haven't made one before, but I was willing to give it a try, though I thought it might be a little lonely on it's own.  Terry 1 then asked Terry 2 if she would swap with me, which happily, she was happy to do.

I received it yesterday, and I love the colours.  This is my first ever siggie block, and hopefully it won't be the last.  I am now looking forward to having a go at making my own over the next couple of weeks. Thank you Terry, for giving me a wonderful start to my collection.


If any of my quilting friends would like to swap with me, I'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Too funny... I'd never seen the blogs of those two Terri's before, but I know several others as well. There are a couple of other names that are like that too.

This siggy block thing is a new concept for me. Cool idea. Do you collect them and then make a sort of friendship quilt in the end?

Terry said...

If anyone wants to swap with you, see if they'd like to swap with me too! If we keep sending enough people back and forth, we might end up with a lovely quilt in the end! LOL

Linda said...

Ooh, Jane that sounds like fun. Count me in... What do we have to do and how big are the blocks? Details, girl, details...

Mad about Craft said...

I would be happy to join in. Are there some ruleswe should follow such as the finished size or coulours prehaps?