Friday 3 September 2010

Zippered Pouch

I get the newsletter from allpeoplequilt.com and they have challenges from time to time.  I can't enter them, living outside the United States, but I thought it would be good to have a go anyway.

I am very proud to say, I've made a pouch, with a zip.  What's more, it works!
Now I know what I'm doing, it should get easier.  I have some more of the fabric leftover, so I am going to buy some more zips, and do some more.

The next thing to learn,  is how to make  lined zippered pouches, but that will be a project for another day.

I've also finished this little girl's jumper I started a couple of months ago.  I ran out of the white yarn for the armhole edging.  I bought some a few weeks ago, and this has been sat waiting patiently for some attention.

Now it's done, and another bag has been cleared from the corner by the settee.  There are only another four or five projects waiting there.

4 comments:

Above Ground Pools said...

Great work done Loopy...you always have something new & attractive to see...i am desperately waiting for your other projects to be over & want you to post it...your work really inspiring one for me...Keep it on.....

Annie said...

Nice pouch. Once you start with lined zippered pouches, there will be no stopping you!

Cute pull-over too.

Terry said...

Well done on the pouch! I bought a zipper the other day but haven't made it into anything yet. I'll have to give it a go this weekend!

Linda said...

Wow, I turn my head for a few days and look at what all you have done! The pouch is so cute, I knew you could put in a zipper and I love the little pull-over.

Our weather is finally starting to cool down and I'm itching to pull out my knitting needles again. I've got several things lined up ready to work on. Have a great weekend!