Thursday 30 September 2010

TAST Wallhanging

I had one block left from when I was doing the TAST (Take a Stitch on Tuesday) challenge on Stitchin'  Fingers, so I've finally made it into a wall hanging.  That's all my TAST blocks made up now, and a very little hole made in my finishing pile.

There are a lot more to come from that pile, but I am getting there slowly,

In the meantime, I did some more work on the quilt kit, and have finished making all of the block A's.  Now onto block B, but not until tomorrow, we are out most of the day today.

5 comments:

Maggi said...

What a good idea to turn it into a block. It looks lovely.

Terry said...

Lots bof nice finishes fuzzy blue ,plushy pink, and this nice bit of stitching.

Oh how did the skate bag go? I used to just tie my laces together and sling them over my shoulder. Been a long time.

happy Stitching

Terry said...

It's lovely! And the perfect colors for this time of year!:0)

Elena said...

This a very neat stitching! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love how this looks...I love any kind of embroidery except the kind I make! lol