Tuesday 28 September 2010

Pyjama/Nightie Case

This was more fabric that was gifted to me.  It's taken a few months, but I finally came up with the idea to make a pyjama case. 

I quilted the fabric and used a large dinner plate as a template.
 I even put a zip in the back.
The end result is a circular, cushion style pyjama case.

I think I have enough fabric to make another one, but this time I think I will use my largest mixing bowl as a template and have a larger case.  Before I can make it, I'll need to get another zip and some more fabric for the lining, I used the last of my white cotton.

4 comments:

Karen said...

you never cease to amaze me with all the ideas you have!

Annie said...

That is so cute! I used to have a doggie shaped pajama case when I was a kid. You've brought back memories!

Terry said...

Love teh pajama case! I think I may have had something similar when I was young but I can't remember for sure! LOL

Rudee said...

You have a great imagination! I love this idea.