Thursday 23 September 2010

Raggedy & Friends QAL-Block Three

 Very happily, I am all up to date and the next Raggedy block is finished.  The instructions are so clear, it is a joy to put these blocks together.  They seem to take no time at all.
As all my catnip pouches had sold, it was time to make some more, much to the delight of the resident moggies.  Unfortunately, I could only make three as I ran out of catnip and bells.
I have again recycled my orts and used them for stuffing.  Once the supplies have arrived, I can make up some more.

14 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful blocks! Looks wonderful. Congrats on the ornie sales, and I thought I was the only one to 'recycle' ornaments hehe. Now I dont feel so guilty!

Terry said...

The Raggedies are great.
The caynip pouches are cute. Where do you sell them?
Great the last patch went.

Terry said...

Excuse my spelling.....catnip .& batch

Annie said...

Those blocks are so cute. This is going to be a really nice piece.

Elena said...

Very cute Raggedy blocks!
Love the catnip pouches too! :)

Tudy said...

Nice job on the blocks.

Terry said...

Your raggedy block looks great! This is going to be just lovely when it's all done and put together! :0)

Gina E. said...

I don't know the story behind the Raggedy quilt blocks, but seeing what you have done has given me an idea. I have half a dozen cross stitched unframed pictures of varying sizes, that I'd like to incorporate into a wall hanging, and I see now how it might be done!
Catnip cushions are cute!

Knitting Linguist said...

Those quilt blocks are darling! I love the combination of colors and the Raggedies :)

Sandy said...

Your Raggedies are looking sweet...great job!

Maggi said...

The Raggedies are so cute.

Karen said...

love the embroidered squares on those blocks..have a gorgeous weekend!!

Unknown said...

I love the raggedy blocks......
I made a catnip pouch for a firend the other night and my cat went crazy....it made me laugh and I had to hide it in the closet from him until I could get it mailed.....

stitchersanon said...

Thank you for the gift...I am in suspense and I will let you know when it gets here!
xx