Monday 20 September 2010

September's Crochet Blocks-done

I finished the other two crochet blocks for this month.  As you can see, it took a while to get the pattern for the block on the right.  As this is a sort of sampler afghan, I'm not too worried, it's all part of the learning process.  At least now I know what I'm looking for in the pattern, which always helps.
As you can see, the dog just had to get in the picture.  He kept edging closer and closer.

It's been a strange week.  I have lots of things cut out and prepared but I can't finish them.   I need to go shopping for zips and other bits and pieces.  Once I've got those, the sewing machine will be back in full swing.  I'm just hoping the next Raggedy installment comes out today, or else I will be digging around for something else to do.

5 comments:

Maggi said...

Even your crochet squares have a patchwork look to them.

Terry said...

I see the new raggedy BOM is out today, so I know what you'll be working on! :0)

Annie said...

Crocheting to a gauge is almost impossible for me. My squares never come out the same size. I once crocheted a vest made up of granny type squares and I had to make twice as many as the pattern called for to enough matching ones!

Hopefully it all works out in the blocking.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello jane, I am just learning how to crochet tooo. Your crochet squares look great to me. Hugs Judy

Deepa said...

This would take a lot of time,wouldn't it? Lovely colors!!