Wednesday 8 September 2010

Amy's BOM

It was with some trepidation that I looked at this months blocks, but Amy had been right, they were easier.  Well, the first two looked easier.

Here's "Mother's Favourite", and as recommended, I kept the bonus triangles.  I am hoping that it mean that the third block isn't as complicated as it looks.
The second block is Squares within Squares.

I like the way both of these turned out, and it didn't take all day.  Let's hope that a third block will be following.

8 comments:

Tudy said...

Love the blocks.

Terry said...

Both blocks look wonderful! But I especially love the first one! I see your ouotside edges are coming out more even now too...good for you! :0)

Annie said...

They look great. Yours are getting more perfect each time.

Elena said...

They are both so beauitful! You are doing fantastic job with these blocks! :)

Rudee said...

They're both really pretty, but the second is my favorite.

Linda said...

Your blocks look great and I love the colors that you chose.

I only did 2 of last month's blocks. I started working on the Texas Star and it just did not fit correctly. I gave it up and I don't think I'm doing it at all. I might just have to substitute for that one. It just didn't and doesn't work for me....I'm going to work on my September blocks now and hope mine turn out as good as yours.

stitchersanon said...

I love the new look blog: and the blocks are fantastic..well done ;-)

Mad about Craft said...

Nice blocks!