Friday 17 September 2010

Slow but sure

You can tell the boys are home, there has been a dramatic slow down in creative productivity.  They get hungry and need to be fed, they wear clothes that need to be washed, they make a mess so cleaning has to be done. 

I have, however, managed to get another postage stamp block done.  I'm hoping to get another one done today, and then I'll have to check again how many more I need.  I've forgotten from the last time.

Tonight is Friday Night Sew In, so today, I'll look out for something to do for that.

7 comments:

Maggi said...

I really do like these blocks, they look so crisp and fresh

Terry said...

Great work on the postage stamp blocks.
Yes boys always want food and well dry clothes if not clean ones
Enjoy Friday Nite Sew In

Annie said...

Somehow you always find the time for crafting. Nice work on the block. And even with the added work, I'm sure you love having the boys back home.

Knitting Linguist said...

It looks great! And isn't it funny how there's always something to do when kids are around? :)

Rudee said...

I am loving your postage stamp blocks. There's something about the geometry and symmetry that appeals to my eyes.

Terry said...

Another one bites the dust! LOL Every block you finish is one block closer you are to having a quilt top. :0)

Linda said...

Your blocks are looking great. Yes, kids have to eat sometimes,huh? They're not old enough to give them some money and send them out to buy their own supper yet but soon! Time flies and our children grow up and go away. You take time for them, your crafts will be there. It doesn't seem to slow you down too much though. I'm loving your postage stamp blocks.