Thursday 26 May 2011

Needle Case From Bonnie

I had hoped to post this yesterday, but blogger seems to be having a bad week.  Not only has it been impossible to leave messages on some blogs, it wouldn't let me upload pictures.

This is the needle case that I received from Bonnie.

Opened up and with the extra goodies that Bonnie included.  There was a fat quarter of fabric, scissors, quilting needles and needle pullers.
I've never seen needle pullers before, but several times, I've been in situations when they would have come in very useful.  Now I can be prepared.
Thank you, Bonnie, for such a lovely swap, and all the hard work you put into making the group swap work so well.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I've been having the same problems with leaving comments too. I got some needle pullers in a swap package a while ago, they are really useful

Maggi said...

A lovely gifts. I really like the needle pullers. I found out that the only way that I could leave comments recently was to log on to my own blog first, then it seemed happy to let me comment.

Terry said...

Lovely needlecase! The colors are so pretty! :0)

Anonymous said...

Has the whole world been having a technological breakdown?
What a lovely gift. I'd never heard of needle pullers but feel a pack heading towards my sewing box.