Saturday 28 May 2011

Borders

 I've finally got the border attached to the Mystery Monday Quilt.  I had to wait to get some more of the red to do the last side.
I had planned to add a green one too, but when I saw it laid out on the bed, I thought it would be big enough as it is.  It's only for a single bed, so it will be plenty big enough.

The next borders had to be put on the purple crumb blocks.

Now, for both of these, I need to find some suitable backing fabric.  I am determined that, between now and the end of the year, I shall get some of these flimsies completed and out of the way for good.  All I need, is some good fabric sales

7 comments:

Tudy said...

Good job on both of them. Can't wait to see them finished.

Terry said...

Your Mystery Monday top looks wonderful! It will be great for you to get these finished! :0)

Karen said...

your mystery monday quilt looks so warm and comfortable, I want to snuggle up in it!!

Rudee said...

That red one would look great on my bed. It's magnificent!

Terry said...

Hooray not one but two tops waiting for the sales.
Red Monday is beautiful and definately masculine. The crumbs a nice extra.
What next?

Maggi said...

Fantastic. Are you going to be doing the new MM too?

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the Mystery Monday quilt. The colours are just perfect. Purple isn't my colour but I still think the purple top is amazing too - a great way to use up crumbs.

Well done!