Saturday 14 May 2011

Keyrings

I was running out of small gift items, so I made some key rings.
The designs are cross stitched, cut out and then put into the Framecraft key rings.  One of them has already found it's way onto some one's keyring.

These were a fun, quick to do project for the evenings.  It now means, that I no longer need this magazine.

If anyone out there would like it, please let me know, and I shall be happy to post it to you,  As well as the projects you've seen me do, some of the other projects include spring pictures, wedding cards, invites etc.  If no one wants it, it will go to the recycling box next week.


6 comments:

nutmegg said...

I would love the magazine if your able to post to Australia, thank you.

Terry said...

Cute keyrings! I've seen someone just put bits of fabric inside those too! :0)

Maggi said...

The keyrings are cute. I've seen some with tiny pieced patchwork in too.

Gina E. said...

They are all very sweet! I've made a few keyrings in the past, and the recipients have been delighted with them. I couldn't imagine that magazine ended up in your recycle box! With all your readers I figured somebody would want it (congratulations Nutmegg) My old mags. go to our opshops (where I buy more that I haven't already got, lol!)

Anonymous said...

Super cute keyrings.

Knitting Linguist said...

What a fun idea! I bet people love getting those keyrings :)