Friday 27 May 2011

Flyboy update

It's been a busy week here, and we were out every day for the first three days of the week.  This meant snatching a few minutes here and there to do some sewing.  In the odd half hours I had before leaving, I've been piecing and joining flying geese.  Finally, yesterday, there was some quality time with the sewing machine.
All the borders around the central design have been added.  The pattern has it finished here, but I've decided to find some fabric and get it to a quilt size.  As I don't have anything suitable here, this will have to go in the WIP's pile. 

Today, I'm hoping I'll get the final borders on the Mystery Monday quilt.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Wow! That looks great! You did a wonderful job on all those flying geese! :0)

Tudy said...

I love the flying geese part. I have never made them but maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

This is really coming together to make a lovely quilt.