This is the first one complete. I've always loved doing rubbings, whether it was leaves, stone, bark, or plaques. I thought I would try and use some in these postcards and maybe some wallhangings.
First, I did the leaf rubbing using crayon, which I then fixed with the iron and some kitchen paper. I added the border using fabric from my stash and used some recycled felt for the middle. The buttons were then stitched on, and using the same colour thread, I used small running stitches to highlight the veins.
One down, eight more to go!
I have also been working on the montana tunic for the KAL. This has actually had to be done twice, due to a silly mistake, but I am getting there, eventually!