On this one, I have left the leaf rubbing untouched and added the stitching around it. In the lower half, I have done random lazy daisy stitches in two autumn colours. Above the leaf, I have done a few lines of running stitch to follow the contours of the leaf then added the season and year.
The next two postcards are going to be completely different, unless I find some more leaves I like.
I did get the front of the montana tunic finished and the shoulders are joined. I had time to start the neck but I needed to find a different needle. As Rumple Teaser was sat on my feet. I decided the safer option was to sit still. Claws in toes are not very comfortable. I will find the needle before I sit down this evening, and make a start on it tonight. There are 17 inches of neck to knit!