Monday 26 October 2009

Now we have two


I decided the old sewing machine had to come down and show the new one how to cooperate!  It all went without a hitch and very soon,  I had a small crochet hook holder to match the large one.

I would have loved to make some more, but I didn't have enough iron on interfacing.  I did try to get some in the week, but the shop had run out.  I am hoping I can get some more when we go shopping on Wednesday so I can get some more made up later this week.

Geta is has a lovely giveaway this month.  Hop over and have a look.

5 comments:

stitchersanon said...

lovley..almost (but not quite) makes me want to learn crochet!

Annie said...

I like that one. Looks very well padded. Is that a specially printed label you had made? Cool!

Rudee said...

Very nice! Did the new machine take to the idea of having an old one teach it a few lessons?

Unknown said...

Thank you for the heads up about that giveaway! I did go over and join, thank you!

Elena said...

Very pretty! I like the label you added!