Thursday 29 October 2009

"The Sea"


This arrived from Barbara as part of an exchange on Stitchin Fingers.  Barbara has called it t"The Sea".  I love the colours in this, I find them so relaxing.  It was a lovely start to the day.

I did make another postcard for the Autumn swap, but I wasn't happy with it at all.  That will be consigned to experience and the thinking cap is back on for some more.  I have a couple of busy days with the boys, so I think it will be the end of the week before I can concentrate on getting them done.  It would be so good to get them all done and ready to post by the end of the month.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I like the way she made use of all the fancy stitches on her sewing machine. This is very pretty.

Rudee said...

It's very pretty.

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh gorgeous! I love those colors...

Elena said...

Beautiful! I love the sea colors!

Sandy said...

Great ocean colors...I too find it very relaxing!

Karan said...

Ooo love those colours - my favourites. Very pretty. :0)