Friday 18 December 2009

Super Chunky Neck Sock


I had some of the yarn leftover from the montana tunic, so I thought a neck sock might be the perfect way to use it up.  I think next time, I will cast on less stitches, or use finer yarn.  I must say though, just what we need with our temperatures at the moment.  If I got the right colours, I could even do some for the boys, they are a lot easier to keep on than scarves.

My floss arrived yesterday, so both Sew and So and Royal Mail did their jobs perfectly.  I suppose I should finish the last clown today so he can join the others waiting patiently in the pile.

8 comments:

Karan said...

Never heard of or seen a neck sock before. Looks lovely & warm. :0)

Rudee said...

Now that will keep you cozy!

hokgardner said...

I just made something similar for a friend and loved it so much I may have to knit one for myself.

Elena said...

I like it, the main thing that it will keep you warm!
Glad that floss was arrived!

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, that looks warm and wonderful :)

Sue said...

What a great idea! Perfect for this time of year.

Karen said...

love it! are you snowed in?
wishing you a magical christmas! x

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Jane, Merry Christmas. I have never seen a Neck Sock but it looks very warm and cozy. Hugs Judy