Tuesday 8 December 2009

Clown Number 1

Apologies to all my readers who don't like clowns, but here is the next in the series of clown numbers.

DS2 doesn't like clowns in real life, but he doesn't mind the pictures.  I hope I won't be giving some poor child nightmares by making this wall hanging!

Number 1 was quicker to do than the '0'.  These are great for stitching in spare minutes as it doesn't take long to see progress.  Only another 8 to go.

My ball of yarn has arrived, (great service, from  McA Direct), so I am hoping to get time between outings with the boys to get the jumper finished this week.  This week is going to be rather hectic, so I am not holding my breath.

8 comments:

irishcream06 said...

i don't normally like clowns, but yours are cool. Make me want to start stitching again!!!

Annie said...

I thought all kids liked clowns. Who knew? And yours are so cute!

Terry said...

I'm not a big fan of clowns, but these are very cute! Someone will love them! :0)

Gina E. said...

What is there not to like about clowns? Not that I've seen many, but I do like colourful cross stitch motifs like this! It's really neat, Jane - the whole set will be charming. I'm sure if dear Son doesn't appreciate it, one of his friends would!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Very cute and nicely stitched clowns. Hugs judy

Rudee said...

Nahh. Your clowns are harmless and cute. I don't like the freaky looking ones.

Elena said...

I like this clown! He is so much fun!
Glad that yarn already arrived to you!

Sue said...

Cute clown. The wall hanging will be great!