Sunday 13 December 2009

Number 5

What with sleepless nights and catching up on housework after a busy week, I haven't had the time or inclination to get stuck into somthing substantial, so it is another clown.


Now number 5 is done,  there are four more to do.  My pile of prepared squares is rapidly diminishing.

The boys are out for dinner today, so I am hoping that, once the necessary chores are done, I might get to some of the projects on the finishing pile.  If another clown pops up, you know I was too tired and didn't get there.

6 comments:

Terry said...

At least you're making great progress on your clowns if nothing else! LOL

Elena said...

I agree with Terry, you are doing great job with these adorable clowns!

Rudee said...

I like this clown. He's cute.

Stitch Wizard said...

Wow what a cute little clown! You are doing an incredible job on this! I will love seeing your progress!!

Sue said...

Sometimes we just need that instant gratification of a quick finish, don't we? You are doing a marvellous job on the clowns.

Knitting Linguist said...

I like the numbers a lot! But I do hope that the sleepless nights get better :)