Monday 7 December 2009

Another Quick Finish


This Cross Stitch Crazy magazine is great for quick stitches,  This cat design makes for a lovely card.  DS1 said the cat was the wrong colour, our cats are black and white!  It doesn't seem to matter what colour cats are, they seem to like flower pots.  Throughout the summer, I had either one of our cats, or next doors, sleeping in our flower pots.  They seem to think they have been put there especially for them.

This cat has his very own pot, though  I think he might have to wait for the flowers to die of before he can get in there to sleep.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Cute idea for the background layout on that card. I'm going to file that away for the future. I'm always trying to think of new ideas for cross-stitch cards.

Sue said...

As usual, that is a lovely stitchery. I had a chuckle over the cat in a flower pot. I've not seen that here. Maybe they find it toasty warm.

Gina E. said...

Oh that is a sweet little card! Our cats have often been found curled up in flower pots, regardless of whether the plants are alive or not! (They're NOT after the cat has squashed them...)
Funny thing is whenever I've planted catnip, none of our cats will go near it.

Karan said...

Cute card & I like how you've finished it. :0)