Saturday 31 July 2010

First of Ten

Over the last week I have been working on a floss tag, but as it is for an exchange, so it can't be shown yet.  Yesterday it was posted to it's new home and should arrive sometime next week

Now that's done, I can go back to concentrating on some of the ongoing projects I am trying to finish.  This is the first of ten hearts to be finished.  Most are flowers, but I do like this alphabet heart.

I have two other hearts in progress, they had come to a standstill due to lack of thread.  New supplies arrived this week, so now I can go back and finish them.  It should mean that it won't take long too have two more added to the collection.

10 comments:

Miriam said...

I like this alphabet heart, but ten hearts is a lot. What are you going to do with them?

Serena Lewis said...

I really like the alphabet heart too....nice work! I'm sure you will do an excellent job on the other nine too ~ :)

Jane said...

Miriam, they are all going together to make a quilt

loulee said...

Loving that alphabet heart, can you share it's origins?

Terry said...

That's a pretty heart! I can't wait to see the others! :0)

Rudee said...

I really like that alphabet heart, too. It's sweet looking.

Mad about Craft said...

Love the heart and can't wait to see the quilt that's to made from them

Annie said...

Love that heart. Just stitched it myself not long ago for Love Quilts. Looks pretty in that thread. I've seen it done in a variety of colors... looks different each time.

Terry said...

Very Victorian. Elaberate script in shapes. Oh so English! Ya gotta love it.

Waiting impatiently for the next two blocks.

Evie said...

I love this alphabet heart. Where can I find the pattern (to add to my long list of "to do's")????

Can't wait to see the rest of the hearts.