A couple of months ago, I bought the pattern from Heidi for the Spring Bucket Tote. When I bought the red linen, this was the second bag I thought I could make. As the pattern called for a canvas fabric, I used a heavy duty iron on interfacing with the linen.
This made working it a bit more fiddly, but the results were worth it, I have a bag that does exactly what it should do.
I used the plain linen for the lining and substituted fabric handles for the cord ones called for in the pattern. I was just making use of what I had here.
Thank you Heidi for a pattern that was well written and easy to follow.
Excuse the sawdust on the floor in the photo. The guinea pigs got excited thinking I was going to feed them. I think they were a bit disappointed I only had the camera.