Wednesday 21 July 2010

County Fair

Slowly, but surely, I am making my way through Amy's BOM's.  This is the last of the blocks for June
Having spent half the morning sorting out unexpected things, time ran out for sewing, and I only had time to do one block.  Hopefully,  next time it will work out better.  I am now going to have a look at the blocks for July and see how many I can do.  It would be great to get them done before August's blocks are released.  It would be nice to be up to date for a change.

9 comments:

loulee said...

Oooh, I like. Such pretty colours.

Anonymous said...

These are such restful colours, lovely.

Terry said...

Another beautiful block! Well done! Have you laid these out together to get a feel for how the quilt will look?

Annie said...

Nice colors in this one. I'm a sucker for pinks.

Angela said...

This is a lovely block and the fabrics you've used are so pretty. Isn't it annoying when real life gets in the way of stitching time ;-)

Linda said...

Good job, Jane. The block looks great!

Terry said...

Soft as a summer breeze. whew
I know what you mean about being up to date. Good Luck

Rudee said...

Love the colors and the design. it's beautiful!

Elena said...

It so beautiful! The colors look so fresh and gentle!