Sunday 7 September 2008

And another one

Well it was later than I expected last night, but it is finished.

Yesterday seemed to disappear. I felt as if I was fighting off the lurgy and after a not very good night, I was up later than usual. The morning seemed to disappear before I had time to blink! The rest of the day just seemed to carry on in the same way.

I only had half an inch of ribbing to knit on the neck before casting off and I managed to do that by tea time, and then the mammoth task of sewing up. It should have been so simple, but I had to reset the sleeves. Not just one sleeve, but both.

Normally, I would have put it down and come back to it fresh, but I was determined this one was going to be out of the way by the end of the day.

As you can see, D just can't tear himself away from the TV. They were watching King Kong, but he has given his seal of approval. I have a mother's delight in this jumper, he has plenty of room to grow in this one.

Now it's time to catch up on my UFO's. Hopefully a progress report will be available later. There is a small matter of an ironing pile first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That jumper came out so well! Yay! :)

Ginnie said...

Lovely jumper, now he is ready to face Autumn coolness!!

Karan said...

Ooo I like this one too - looks to be another snuggly one. :0)
I managed to fight off the lergy - hope you did too.

Scrappy Raven said...

Lovely color of wool and nice pattern.